FGS Restaurant has asserted itself in the shortest time worldwide in the whole catering trade range!
Simplest operation and a free analysis program with integrated stock management!
FGS-Restaurant POS Version
FGS Restaurant runs now since 2007 and has become worldwide in the shortest time in many restaurants and bars enforced. Easiest to use for your service staff, a free evaluation program (FGS Tool) for your office or home with an integrated stock control and the favorable license fee (annually 99,- US $) characterized the program. In addition, the program constantly, mainly from customer suggestions, improved, but only if the simplicity of the program's operation is maintained.
The program requires few system resources. An older Pentium or an Atom processor (1.6) are sufficient.
Windows XP, Vista or Win7 is the operating system. A 15-inch TFT touch screen is convenient for
the entry (it goes well also with a normal mouse and monitor). A voucher printer (role printer) with a
driver that can print the Windows test page. It used for the order vouchers, the bills and in the
evening for the settlement of the cashier. For the daily, weekly or monthly reports on the operating
result to any laser or inkjet printer to use, because these reports are in A4 size.
- Menu language in several languages available (multilingual)
- Customer counter and timekeeping for all staffs
- Menu can be entered in 2 fonts and also be printed out
e.g. Kitchen voucher in "ภาษาไทย"(Thai) but bill into English
- Bon (Voucher) expressions can be printed in all languages
(e.g. Invoice/Receipt = Factura, Fattura, Conta, Rechnung)
- The program is adjustable for all currencies of this world
- Free data base with export function for the analysis program - no server installation
- Free analysis program (FGS dbTool) for office or home
- Data protection of the data bank, export of the data in Access
- VAT including or exclusively, freely eligible
- 6 different VAT rates, including or excluding, freely chosen
- Disco-Button - after order voucher immediately printed out the invoice
- Stock control (only what you want to check)
- Start/Stop instruction for kitchen or bar (appetizer, main dish, dessert)
- Cash drawer for each printer port connected
- Logo for the account of expression
- Time Frame (Total per hour) Report
- Order voucher for 3 different kitchen
- Screen keyboard for all input fields (for touch screen)
- Calculation attachment "Entertainment expenses"
- runs on MS Vista SP2, Win 7 and Win 8, Win 10 (32Bit + 64Bit)
- Interface to ADDIMAT Waiter Lock for quick logging on and off.