In its judgment on the duty to systematically record working time of 14 May 2019 (Ref C-55/18), the European Court of Justice (ECJ) has attracted media attention. According to this, employers are required, in accordance with the European Working Time Directive 2003/88 / EC, to establish reliable systems with which the daily working hours of each employee can be measured.
Employee protection and the EU Working Time Directive require companies to establish a system for recording daily hours actually worked.
Operation of the software
For many small and medium-sized businesses, this Law submission is a problem.
We solve the problem in a simple and cheap way.
The software costs $ 65 annually including 15 employees.
For each additional employee $ 3.- No additional costs for network (per computer).
We offer you for the first month a free direct access to your computer with the integrated FGS TeamViewer.
- easiest installation
- Maintain your employees and the program is ready for use
- At a glance you have the overview of your staff
- Prints according to time selection total or per person also as PDF
- Integrated remote maintenance tool for direct support.
- Export of data in Excel, Access or text file
- clear and user-friendly overall layout
- Multilingual menu, network-capable programming
- Program functions can be learned within a few minutes
- Backup function to backup the entire data
- Interface to an RFID card and chip reader
Installation and first steps
In this video, I'll show you how, as an administrator of the software, how to set up your software, how to edit login times, recruit new employees, print reports, and back up your data.
Administrator Time Processing
The maintenance of the times is the main task of the administrator. Forgotten login or logout times and work outside the company must be entered here.